- Speaking of drama... ugh. I'm so tired of drama. I avoid it as a general rule and I'm practically hiding in my house, not taking phones calls, not getting involved with anything or anyone in an attempt to avoid it and yet somehow it keeps seeking me out and crawling into my lap.
- I still haven't done my shopping for the Halloween Giveaway.
- My coworkers were very sad when I told them my most recent bit of news, but it is for the best.
- Still not counting calories like I'm supposed to be. In fact, I'm just kind of sucking in the general health area this week.
- Finally ordered a BeautyBlender, things were problematic to say the least.
+ Stood in the cold and rain, went into the haunted basement with my nephew and took him to the Walls of Mart later that night. Coolest Auntie Ever status: Still Active
+ Got to see Bonehead and spend quality time together. Which is always good.
+ My mommy made creamy seafood enchiladas... which are one of my favorite things EVER!
+ Not only was I offered a position that I was very excited about, but I was contacted about interviewing for two others. I chose to go with the offer instead of waiting to see what would come of the other potential opportunities, and I am very excited to be pursuing a new employment opportunity. VERY EXCITED.
+ I'm actually taking my medicine and my back is slowly feeling better, so that is good.
+ I'm not counting my calories but I AM doing my walking. So that is a positive.
Overall, there were quite a few little shitty petty things, but the few good things were BIG good things and I feel like it all evens out. I'm excited about the coming weeks ahead.
What happened during your week?