Read Past Sunday Confessions Here
Here's how to participate:
1. Read the Prompt. I announce prompts every Wednesday via Facebook and Twitter because some confessions need a little time to marinate. Please do not post before Sunday.
2. Sunday Confessions is not a religious activity. Confessions do not have to be serious, heavy, guilt-ridden, somber or contrite and if the prompt takes you someplace funny, silly, or happy...then go there. All I ask is that the confession you make be true and your own. Also... I am not responsible for your confession or the consequences that may follow.
3. This is YOUR confession...write it how you want to (this is for all you sweary folk). There is no right or wrong way to confess.
4. If you do not have a blog, you can connect with everyone who is participating in multiple ways:
Submit a confession anonymously via comment on that week's blog
Check out the other awesome bloggers participating in Sunday Confessions (links at the bottom of my post every Sunday) and comment on their blogs.
Please Like and Share blogs and bloggers you like!
5. Please link back to me in your post if you link up. You can do this by copying and pasting the code for the Sunday Confessions button (below) into your blog, or including a link to my page.
6. Part of the fun is participation from everyone. If you link up below...please check out the blog of the person who linked up before you and comment on their blog.
7. THE MOST IMPORTANT RULE OF SUNDAY CONFESSIONS: Have fun. And please remember when commenting on the confessions of others that they can be very personal...at the very least, please just be supportive that they are sharing if you can't agree, relate, understand or be supportive of the actual confession itself.
**Please note that while I'm usually pretty laid back, I will delete links shared that do not lead to a Sunday Confession post**